Prescott-Russell Tourism - MEMBERSHIP
Being a TPRT member: a smart business decision for the region… and for you!
- “2019 Proud Member” window decal and a “2019” sticker for your 2 x 3 sign to be placed outside your business or the organization’s head office. (If you don’t yet have the sign itself, please contact us.);
- Extended profile included on www.tprt.ca, the primary tourism website in the region, with a description, two photos, an embedded Google map and links to your website, Facebook & Twitter pages;
- Access to the Regional Tourism Signage Program (excludes provincial highways, which are managed by TODS.) for the members who are compliant with the regional policy;
- Your business or organization represented during several events/tradeshows/ festivals across Ontario and Quebec;
- Networking opportunities at the Board meetings, the AGM and other public and members-only meetings, where an array of themes are on display;
- Training opportunities to help you make sure your business stands out in the tourism sector;
- Tourism industry-related information and trends through frequent direct emails and newsletters;
- Various promotional opportunities shared with or coordinated by TPRT throughout the year, including bulk advertising rates in selected tourism publications, as well as your product or service included in TPRT-sponsored prizes, baskets, packages and other goodies offered during special contests, events and tradeshows;
- Astonishing rates on the various promotional and marketing strategies and tools implemented by our partners, such as Ottawa Tourism
- Your business or organization highlighted on the 11 X 17 tear-off maps of the region, which is included in the 2019 Visitor’s Guide.